We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Isle of Skye VS Cliffs of Moher

reviews: 7
Isle of Skye VS Cliffs of Moher

Hi! I'm an planning a Scotland/ Ireland vacation for my boyfriend and I, and I am having to choose between Isle of Skye and the Cliffs of Moher. Any thoughts? Pros and cons of each?

Singapore
reviews: 113
1. Re: Isle of Skye VS Cliffs of Moher

I would suggest you go to the respective fora/ pages and read up on both. I thought the Cliffs of Moher were really beautiful but I went there for an hour or so. If you're planning an extended stay in Either location then perhaps Skye will have more to offer.

Oregon Coast
Destination Expert
for Crescent City, Oregon Coast, Oregon, Redwood National Park
reviews: 873
2. Re: Isle of Skye VS Cliffs of Moher

Hi April0888 and welcome to TripAdvisor.

If you enter either name in the search box at the top right of any TripAdvisor page, it will take you to general information, lodging and reviews for both areas. You can also see lots of photos. This information should assist you in deciding which place to visit.

You can also read and post on the destination travel forums for each area. Find those by hovering over the "More" arrow in the green menu bar at the top of a page.

Edited: 7:32 pm, October 05, 2013
3. Re: Isle of Skye VS Cliffs of Moher

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions