We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how to get from bergen aiport to voss central

Hertford, England...
reviews: 1
how to get from bergen aiport to voss central

hi, im arriving bergen airport on the 20th august 2013. i really need help to know how can we get from bergen to voss. im not sure if i should get to bergen city centre first only get a bus to voss or is there a direct airport coach from bergen airport to voss central?

Can i actually buy the bus ticket in advance from any online site? Or any advice? im even struggling to look at the proper station's name.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, World Cup, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
reviews: 3,128
1. Re: how to get from bergen aiport to voss central

Hello finnchio,

Welcome to the Outdoor / Adv. Travel forum here on Tripadvisor.

I see you've posted your destination specific query to the correct Bergen, Norway forum as well and are now receiving some feedback from those with local knowledge and expertise there.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g190502-i934-k6728…

Hope you find the information you are looking and that you enjoy your holiday.

2. Re: how to get from bergen aiport to voss central

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 05, 2014
Get answers to your questions