We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Charter sailing companies in Greece

New York City, New...
3 posts
Charter sailing companies in Greece

Hi, I am planning to chart the yacht in Greece with Aib Sailing. Anybody heard about them ? I need to transfer 50% of the amount and want to be sure they are reliable. Thank you all for your replies.

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Hong Kong, Macau, Holiday Travel, World Cup, Bargain Travel, Food and Travel
Level Contributor
23,915 posts
3,995 reviews
1. Re: Charter sailing companies in Greece

Hello leon6702

I did a quick search on the Tripadvisor home page and this company name only comes up three times in the past, twice being your recent posts and then another back 2008.

You might want to do a bit of google searching on this one. Good luck in your research and hope you've a nice holiday.

London, United...
1 post
2. Re: Charter sailing companies in Greece

Did you use them in the end? We're considering using them next year....

London, United...
1 post
2 reviews
3. Re: Charter sailing companies in Greece

Hi Leon,

A group of 8 of us have booked to sail with them in September this year. Did you use them? We've already paid the deposit - they seem trustworthy but it would be good to get info from previous clients.

Marmaris Turkey...
Level Contributor
41 posts
21 reviews
4. Re: Charter sailing companies in Greece

I would be interested to know if the bookings went well with this company.

5. Re: Charter sailing companies in Greece

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, June 23, 2015
Get answers to your questions