We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sailing holidays dotcom

Jervis Bay...
reviews: 53
sailing holidays dotcom

We are about to book a trip with sailing holidays. Has anyone been on one of these flotilla cruises in the Ionian Islands or can someone please direct me to a link on this trip advisor site where people have left reviews for sailing holidays.com specifically?

Thank you.

42 replies to this topic
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 65
1. Re: sailing holidays dotcom

"...or can someone please direct me to a link on this trip advisor site where people have left reviews for sailing holidays.com specifically?"

Hi aussieastrogirl;

TripAdvisor does not host listings of tour operators or websites, so you won't find any reviews on this site.

I would suggest posting your question on the "Cruises" forum. Perhaps someone on that forum will have some insight,or could direct you further. The "Cruises" forum is here on TA;

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g1-i10703-Cruises.h…

You might also consider posting your question on TripAdvisor's sister site, CruiseCritic.com

Best Regards

Jervis Bay...
2. Re: sailing holidays dotcom

Hi,

Thanks. But other people can give forum comments on them can't they? There have been comments on this "outdoors" forum on other sailing groups.

It is not a cruise. It is a british group who hire out boats in a flotilla in Greece. So this is the right place isn't it?

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto, TripAdvisor Support
reviews: 65
3. Re: sailing holidays dotcom

You're Welcome, aussieastrogirl

My comment was a direct response to your request where on TA to find reviews...I said nothing about you asking on the forums.

Best Regards

Edited: 9:22 am, September 27, 2010
Manchester, United...
4. Re: sailing holidays dotcom

We have just done a 2 week sailing holiday with them and had one of the best holiday ever. Our two teenage boys loved the holiday and we found that they try to group the children ages together so always plenty of children roughly the same age. The lead crewe where great no problem to small or to large, the skipper was so calm so whenever mooring up it was never a problem. Every one on the holiday mixed so well, what ever saiing experience you have you will find the holiday will satisfy from beginners to season. I would recommond them to anyone, from ringing up to book the holiday, asking questiions before the holiday they answered all the questions poli tely however silly it might have seen to them. To being picked up at the airport and given a bottle of cold water to the tour of the boat and the how everything worked the staff where brilliant. We can't wait to book next years holiday and we have never been sailing before.

Jervis Bay...
5. Re: sailing holidays dotcom

Thank you very much for your report!

They sounded great in the literature but you can never be sure. We are going next June out of school holidays so it should be just couples. Glad to hear you had a great time.

Wallasey, United...
reviews: 1
6. Re: sailing holidays dotcom

Hi aussieastrogirl

Sailingholidays.com are fantastic we have done two holidays with them and have just booked our third. They have a facebook page called sailingholidays with pics. I have posted a short dvd on utube under craigbowie may be some help, you can't go wrong with this company so laid back and helpful.

happy sailing.

Jervis Bay...
7. Re: sailing holidays dotcom

Craigbowie

Thanks for that link! So many great ones.

I never thought to look there.

Ripon, United...
8. Re: sailing holidays dotcom

book as quick as you can fantastic

Jervis Bay...
9. Re: sailing holidays dotcom

Have booked mid june. When did you go?

Ripon, United...
10. Re: sailing holidays dotcom

end of june start of july

Reply to: sailing holidays dotcom