We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for some help.....

London, United...
Looking for some help.....

Hi there,

We have received a warning letter from RCI, due to maintenance charges not being up to date, and it has stated that the account is under review to be sent to a 'Foreclosure Attorney'

Is there anyone that can advise on what this actually means and what the Attorney will actually look to do?

Thanks for taking the time to read this

4 replies to this topic
Colorado
reviews: 10
1. Re: Looking for some help.....

RCI is an exchange company are you sure it's not from your resort? Maybe check out http://tugbbs.com/forums/ for guidance on timeshare issues like this.

London, United...
2. Re: Looking for some help.....

Hi Tina,

Thank you for your reply and yes it is RCI. I will look at the link you sent. Many Thanks

England
reviews: 6
3. Re: Looking for some help.....

I would assume if you have not paid your RCI membership fees your membership would just discontinue. Never mind what it says on the letter, as far as you are concerned has your maintenance fee been paid for your home resort this year?

Check this out very carefully before you decide to pay any monies, it sounds a little on the scam side to me!

derby
4. Re: Looking for some help.....

After being contacted by a debt agency on behalf of my resort for non payment of maintenance fees, this sounds dodgy. Maintainance fee had been paid, yet debt agency wanted credit card payment there and then. Few choice words from me to them then phone went dead!! You know if you've paid your maintenance fees to your resort as jammyEngland says, same as RCI's fees.

Reply to: Looking for some help.....
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions