We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

global resort experience

MANCHESTER
reviews: 1
global resort experience

hi has anyone heard of or had dealings with global resort experiences in Tenerife it says that the rci experiences membership is £85 a year nut to join its a one off payment of £8000 to get unlimited holiday accommodation 5* for life at reduced rate e.g.. £155 for a week in Portugal per room help needed thanks

24 replies to this topic
Redcar, United...
reviews: 5
11. Re: global resort experience

Well I'm very pleased and relieved to say I have got back our deposit minus bank charges, fortunately only cost me few quid. This is after ringing and emailing numerous times,to many to count, since this started on 8 July , I was given lots of excuses and broken promises.

Again I cant say if this would of been a good deal or not, but still can not see anyone who says it is

not worth the risk until evidence from other travellers

NEVER AGAIN WILL I DO ANYTHING LIKE THIS !!!!!

SITTINGBOURNE
12. Re: global resort experience

Yes, my wife and I are also pleased to say that we have now had our deposit money put back on our credit card.

The whole process from sending in a request to cancel our contract, to obtaining a refund, only took 12 days. The finance staff were in constant communication, and rang me when they said, (true to their word).

The new product may be for some, but for now we will be sticking to what we have already have.

MANCHESTER
13. Re: global resort experience

hi to all just got my letter from credit card company they have given me my money back and they are chasing global resort for the money never ever would I do this again lesson learnt, to date I have emailed global numerous times they have not replied says a lot about them, I really hope others read these messages

good luck to anyone else still trying to get there money back

scotland
14. Re: global resort experience

I was wondering if you can help i have had a deal with yourselfs about booking a 5* hotel next year which hotel would it be and what are the rules? kindest Regards

Brierley Hill...
15. Re: global resort experience

hi therei received a fone call offering a weeks holiday for(99 pounds,my partener and I chose dates having paid the money,got receipt for payment.but been trying ti cotact them to confirm dates.one numbr unoptainable other admin,answering machine constantly,0161 8500 783,getting concerned,

Brierley Hill...
16. Re: global resort experience

hi there,i have been offered a weeks holiday at hotel aquamarina Tenerife.having paid the 99 pounds ,requested dates by telephone, been trying by e mail and fone to get confirmation.no luck.no reply to numerous e mails and not answering fone calls.realy wondering if this is a genuine deal. maggie

Brierley Hill...
17. Re: global resort experience

yes iam Margaret p

Brierley Hill...
18. Re: global resort experience

yes I am Margaret p

Sunderland, United...
19. Re: global resort experience

Re: global resort experiences

We don't know if this is of any help to anyone who has had dealings with Global Resort Experiences, but we also purchased this package in February last year - against our better judgement! Like many other people who have posted replies, we weren't totally convinced with it and did as much research into the company as we could, discovering, just before Christmas, from an advisory company in Tenerife, that we had been defrauded. We then made a section 75 claim to our credit card company - sending copies of every email exchange with GRE and are pleased to say that after a traumatic year, we have now received all our money back. Good luck to anyone else in the same position. Perseverence pays off!

Widnes, United...
reviews: 25
20. Re: global resort experience

Hi I have just read your email as I too bought into this company on 25/4/13 and paid £7000. Fortunately I did pay via credit card . We have not opened the documentation until now as we have not been in a position to use it. I have tried to book one of the complimentary holidays that were part of the deal but have had no joy. Emails bounce back saying mail boxes from 2 different contact details given to us at the time of purchase saying that the sites are full and not in use. Can anyone please advise me how do I go about getting my hard earned cash back? Can I claim on my credit card and if so how? Feel such a gullible idiot as I took everything at face value trusting the selling team at Chayofa resort. Now that I've read some of the comments I am really concerned.

Reply to: global resort experience
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted