We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vacation Village Voyages

Grafton, Ohio
reviews: 1
Vacation Village Voyages

Anyone have any feedback for Vacation Village Voyages?? We went to FL and attended a breakfast. We didn't buy because we are skeptical but it did sound like a good deal.

11 replies to this topic
Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
reviews: 65
1. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

Here are some previous threads on here about them:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10700-k4171853…

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g34172-i128-k33134…

And on other forums:

www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83573

www.tugbbs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178258

They are owned by "Always Travel With Us" - a Travel Agent based in Florida.

trustlink.org/Reviews/Always-Travel-With-Us-…

Hope this helps!

reviews: 6
2. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

Don't waste your money with Vacation Village Voyages. My mother wasted $8000.00 on them. She still had to pay on average $499.00 for each of her 6 weeks, plush the $189.00 annual membership fee. The places you want will likely be unavailable when you need them. It is not real property and not deeded so there is nothing to leave your heirs. The guaranteed buy - back option is ridiculous. You have to renew your membership for 9 consecutive years (plus meet lots of other criteria) and they only give back 50% of your purchase price. There are much better & cheaper options out there.

Pauls Valley...
3. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

don.t do it. We have had ours for four years and they have not added one single property that they actually own. which was a selling point when we bought. We have used there affiliated partners and have always got the suite that overlooks the parking lot or roof. Last year we used the travel search engine for a cruise and the same thing happened, same price as everyone else but the left over cabins at the bottom of the ship.

Ripped Off

Sacramento
4. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

Just be glad that you did not buy into there plan. They have all of the trappings and presentation as though you are purchasing a timeshare however it is a membership. With that, nothing is guaranteed, you can not sell the membership.. and I am damn mad.

Rhode Island
reviews: 8
5. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

8,000 for a vacation club is not a bad price. Is it really that bad. I paid 12,000 for mine in The Dominican Republic lifestyle vacation club. So far I have not been able to book anything from their sister resorts. I use my Vacation Village timeshare to go many places. Italy, Vegas, Florida, Berkshire, mass Thorough RCI Exchange booked Italy city Assisi, Fabro, Capri, and could have booked Venice on an exchange but only stayed two days cheaper doing hotels.

Powder Springs...
6. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

You definitely did the right thing by not attending.....The first thing that comes out of the sales reps. mouth is a lie when the tell you the presentation will be about a hour and a half. You will spend all day with aggressive sales people that give you a nice little spill. I made the mistake and did not read the contract. Nothing the sales pitch people tell you is true, You can find a time share on craigslist.com for one tenth of the price. Now I am stuck with Vacation Village Voyages and for six thousand dollars and it is totally worthless

NY,NY
7. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

stay away...big rip off....bottom feeders all work there!!

Mexico, Missouri
8. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

RUN!!!!!!! Huge Scam Google "Vacation Village Voyages Scam" And You will quickly learn that but not buying you did yourself a tremendous favor! !

If you did purchase you have 10 DAYS to cancel you can do it by email or fax or mail retain a copy for your records....

derby
9. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

Well done for seeing sense. Don't agree with saying rip off, no-one to my knowledge physically forced to sign for anything.

Maspeth, New York
10. Re: Vacation Village Voyages

Yes I know that they have a sell's floor at Kissimmee in Orlando! We just were there for an upgrade!

The best product you can have we are simply enjoying it!

Reply to: Vacation Village Voyages
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions