We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriot Vacation Club explorer Trips

Bethesda, MD
Marriot Vacation Club explorer Trips

I would love to see any reviews of trips taken by Marriott Vacation Club Owners' Explorer Trips - thank you

2 replies to this topic
Aspen, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Aspen
1. Re: Marriot Vacation Club explorer Trips

The Marriott TUG forum site is also good place to ask about this:

www.tugbbs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Cary, NC
reviews: 4
2. Re: Marriot Vacation Club explorer Trips

We did the Marriott Vacation Club in Hawaii and the hotel was nice, the presentation polite, professional and kept to the time limit. However, I foolishly allowed them to send us other offers and they SOLD our name to a scam type outfit in Florida. Went on that vacation and they claimed they were not reponsible for the promises made by the company that contacted us because they weren't associated with. Interesting. I also can not get them to stop contacting us as they are allowed to because we gave Marriott permission. Marriott's only response is that they do not put us on a list without permission. We know that! Do not let them put you on any list. If you search the company Marriott sold our name to, you will find a lot of scam complaints!! I have stopped doing business with Marriott and I do not trust them. Just got an email that they will take me email off their list, but nothing about my phone number or getting their contacts to quit calling me.

Edited: 1:59 pm, October 02, 2013
Reply to: Marriot Vacation Club explorer Trips
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions