We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Time share weeks at the Luperon Beach resort Dominican repu

Durham, United...
Time share weeks at the Luperon Beach resort Dominican repu

I have just been out to the site of the Luperon beach resort. but although being reassured by emails that the Luperon has been sold and renovation is underway. nothing has changed on the site. it is very sad and lonely.

As an owner of time shares here for the next 23 years. what can I do in way of claiming compensation for breach of contract by them.

Are there any class actions being lodges against, Best hotels who owned it when we bought or holiday advantage who owned it last.

52 replies to this topic
Pickerington, Ohio...
11. Re: Time share weeks at the Luperon Beach resort Dominican repu

Add my name to the list of people unable to exchange.

dan17murphy@gmail.com

Pickerington, Ohio...
12. Re: Time share weeks at the Luperon Beach resort Dominican repu

Add my name to the list of people unable to exchange.

dan17murphy@gmail.com

Springfield...
13. Re: Time share weeks at the Luperon Beach resort Dominican repu

I also have a membership. I tried making reservations in February for a March trip but could not find anyone and had no emails returned. I have a sister-in-law who is an Atty in Santo Domingo. I have asked her to see if she can do anything.

ernied9234@yahoo.com

Edited: 7:49 pm, April 13, 2013
Bronx, New York
14. Re: Time share weeks at the Luperon Beach resort Dominican repu

Hi my name is Lucia we too have bought into the time share at Luperon and have had no communication with them. Today I receive a call from Pablo and a superviosr by the name of Wilkins from Celuisma who stated that Luperon went bankrupt and is offering me a week stay at an all inclusive resort in order to resolve the issue with Luperon. He wants me to provide my email, telephone, full name and a credit card to which he will charge a fee of 450.00 for taxes and tip for week stay. He stated that he received my home number from RCI because they are trying to contact everyone of Luperon members in order to help them resolve the issue and the lost. Im upset because these fools did not try to contact anyone letting them know of the situation at Luperon before it closes.

Kitchener, Canada
reviews: 1
15. Re: Time share weeks at the Luperon Beach resort Dominican repu

I don't know what we can do about this! It looks as though IMO Vacations Luperon is on a closed list with RCI and at this time RCI won't exchange any more weeks from IMO Vacations as they have heard about their financial difficulties!

Kitchener, Canada
16. Re: Time share weeks at the Luperon Beach resort Dominican repu

Be careful with this! It looks as though some of these resorts have no affiliation with RCI! You might want to call RCI 1-800-338-7777 or 1-

877-724-2002 and talk to them about it. I just got off the phone with RCI and they are starting a file on this...it won't mean though that we'll get any money back! Just that we may not end up paying more good money after the bad we've already spent! The lesson we've learned, don't enter into any contracts outside of, in our case, Canada and/or the United States!

17. Re: Time share weeks at the Luperon Beach resort Dominican repu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:14 am, July 09, 2013

18. Re: Time share weeks at the Luperon Beach resort Dominican repu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:14 am, July 09, 2013

Fredericton, Canada
19. Re: Time share weeks at the Luperon Beach resort Dominican repu

Add my name to the list as not having any luck contacting or getting a valid response from Luperon

John Dean

john_dean@skillsoft.com

Fredericton, Canada
20. Re: Time share weeks at the Luperon Beach resort Dominican repu

Add my name to the list of people unable to exchange or any class action suit if found

Reply to: Time share weeks at the Luperon Beach resort Dominican repu
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted