We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Let's Go Software

Seattle
Let's Go Software

We received a postcard stating that we had been selected to receive an 8 day 7 night cruise for two from Norwegian Cruise Lines and as a bonus 2 round trip airfares if we called within 48 hours.

My wife called and we were given a date and time to attend a presentation, no purchase necessary to receive the trip.

I will start this by saying that no where on the postcard was the name of the company "Let's Go Software." (So we were not able to research it)

It sounded like a good company but I was wary of purchasing anything that I had not researched...when I expressed my concerns Joshua Fallis assured me that if I was not fully satisfied they would refund me 100 percent of my money..what did I have to lose? So on our contract he wrote full 100 percent 30 day refund.

We came home and researched Let's Go Software....

The bottom line is the company does not perform what it promises...does not return phone calls to make reservations.

You have three days to ask for a refund but it takes them three days to get you into their site for the "Special Deals" (which are not anything you can't get online as cheap or cheaper yourself)

Joshua & Kimberly Fallis are the owners, Joshua spent 6 months in prison for felony theft. (See Club Dead online article)

The company works out of a P.O. Box in Kirkland, Washington. (They apparently have no offices)

9805 N.E. 116th Street #7147

Kirkland, WA 98034

if anyone needs to write to them, they did pick up our certified letter we sent them. No one from the company has returned our repeated phone calls or refunded any money...thank goodness we had that 30 day money back guarantee on our contract because our credit card refunded our money and is going after them.

Hope this helps someone out there who have been scammed by this company.....

Seattle, Washington
1. Re: Let's Go Software

I went to one of their presentations in Seattle. I asked one of the salesmen to show me what would be available in Maui. He gave some excuses about how everything is not online and it would be best to talk on the phone to agents because they had newer deals. I insisted at looking online. He relented and I saw that the only availability was at one of the worst properties in Kihie- and it was no bargain price. I have to agree with you- I think that this is a scam.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 11
2. Re: Let's Go Software

Major scam- avoid like the plague

3. Re: Let's Go Software

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 1:28 pm, December 14, 2012
4. Re: Let's Go Software

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 16, 2013