We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury Resorts Worldwide

Atlanta, Georgia
Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I just saw an incredible deal for a voucher on a discount site that is good for 7 nights at luxury resorts in the U.S, Mexico, Canada, Europe or Australia. It is through the Company "Luxury Resorts Worldwide". Has anyone had experience with this company? It seems too good to be true....

143 replies to this topic
Fair Oaks...
111. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

Thank you, Melissa S, for your post. I have had the same good experience working with Joe and Sara, and am very impressed by their helpfulness and professionalism. I was also very trepidatious before investing in the voucher. However, even though these weeklong stays go fast (imagine how many people want the same booking), it is worth checking back for new additions when they are available.

CONTACT: All of my questions were answered to my satisfaction by writing to contact@luxuryresortsworldwide.com.

I'm looking forward to a nice week away and will post an undoubtedly satisfied review on return.

Long Beach...
reviews: 1
112. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

Please stay away from this SCAM. You will see your dream vaccation available on their website before you buy the Voucher. Once you buy it and send the booking request you will receive this reply. "Unfortunately someone beat you to it." In today's modern technology it is very easy to display current and correct inventory available by linking with the resorts inventory. This is classical BAIT and SWITCH mechanism. You will see your vaccation available before buying the voucher and when you send th ebooking request you will be told that it is not available. So Save your money and time and stay away from Luxury Resorts Worldwide Scammers .

Long Beach...
113. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

This is my Second message about Luxury Resorts Worldwide. I tried my luck again and send another booking for another week. If i get this booking I will update with another review of the service. Joe replied my emails. If i receive the same reply "Unfortunately someone beat you to it." I will update with the third review.

east Tn.
reviews: 7
114. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

thanks to all who post on luxury resorts world wide. looks like dates are available till you want to use that date, then " nothing open during that time frame" price is good too good going to stay away !

Long Beach...
115. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I received the confirmation from Luxury resort worldwide today for my second booking that it is confirmed. All the help came from Joe. If you have difficulty booking your reservation get a hold of Joe at contact@luxuryresortsworldwide.com . I will post my final review after my vacation. Thank you JOE.BIG TIME.

Elk Grove...
116. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I booked a resort in Panama city beach yesterday. I got my confirmation today but it says that my name won't show in the reservation until 48 hrs before my arrival date. That makes me a little nervous since I will be traveling with 2 toddlers from CA. I sent them a e'mail and they assured me that everything will be ok with my reservation. So I guess I just have to wait and see how everything goes. I will post an update as soon as I am able to call the resort and verify that my name is in the reservation.

Atlanta, Georgia
reviews: 2
117. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

This offer has proved to be a scam. After I tried booking my trip online, I received an email saying the reservation would be confirmed within 48 hours. After I got that email, I became suspicious, and typed in their name ( luxury resorts worldwide ripp off scam) and many pages came up. I began to read through it, and I called them immediately, as well as sent an email. I also called half off depot, which is the company that I purchased the voucher through. No response from either company. I did however get a hold of someone at half off depot and they said that they would be sending me a check for the return of my purchase. I hope that this actually happens.

east Tn.
reviews: 7
118. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

Thanks for all the replies on LRW, some have had success, more have not got what they paid for.

usa
reviews: 33
119. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

Not sure if you ever received an answer, but the deal is in the Grand Rapids, MI Groupon Deals now. If you did purchase and use one, how did it go? Contemplating purchasing one as well.

Thanks-

Michigan

Edited: 5:38 pm, April 04, 2013
120. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I took the chance and bought one through the groupalicious offer last year. I finally found time to use it this past week in a resort in Florida. LRW had good customer service and responded kindly and promptly to my inquiries. The resort where we stayed was really, really nice. We were given a big 2br condo with an ocean view in a great building. It was a really nice experience. I will definitely use them again.

Reply to: Luxury Resorts Worldwide
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted