We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luxury Resorts Worldwide

Atlanta, Georgia
Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I just saw an incredible deal for a voucher on a discount site that is good for 7 nights at luxury resorts in the U.S, Mexico, Canada, Europe or Australia. It is through the Company "Luxury Resorts Worldwide". Has anyone had experience with this company? It seems too good to be true....

142 replies to this topic
Waterford, New York
reviews: 14
1. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I feel the same way and am trying to do a bit of investigation into it.

Arroyo Grande...
reviews: 22
2. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I also am trying to decide if it is legitimate.

3. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

Anyone ever used luxury resorts worldwide?

Atlanta, Georgia
4. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I am trying to contact them as well. Would like to verify the validity of this offer.

Wellington, New...
5. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

yeah me too :-) let me know

pa
reviews: 1
6. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

Try contacting one of the resorts listed and see if they are aware of the program, that is my plan.

Poplar Grove...
7. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

My husband and I are wondering the exact same thing. We even tried to find this company on the better business bureau website, and found nothing. The deal that we found seems too good to be true???

Colorado Springs...
8. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I purchased this deal through Groupilicious. I have purchased deals by Groupon, Living Social etc and never had a problem. This deal through Luxury Resorts Worldwide has been a NIGHTMARE from day one!! Luxury Resorts Worldwide does not have a customer service phone number they do not have a physical address, that I can find. Why did I pruchase the deal, because I trusted Groupilicious. BIG MISTAKE.

According to the voucher instructions I watched for my week to open up. Previous to that time there was no activity or resorts added for my destination for weeks. At that time I thought I had been duped. Finally a resort opened up and I booked it. A week later I received an email that they received the booking but it was not confirmed. I have in the meantime been dealing with a Joe Russo from LRW and talking to him is like dealing with a computer. Computer generated answers to my questions and he would always sends a reply, that doesn't even answer my question, to my email like half hour before they close for the weekend. He tells me someone will call me they don't, he tells me he is going to confirm my booking and I hear nothing. In the mean time my voucher number has been blacked out and I can't even book another resort!

I have had the Groupilicious customer service involved in all my dealing with LRW. All they are worried about is the customer service survey opinion on my dealings with them. They have been NO HELP! As I said in the beginning NIGHTMARE!! BEWARE!!

9. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:53 am, January 03, 2013

Colorado Springs...
10. Re: Luxury Resorts Worldwide

I received the email informing me of my booking request on April 17, 2012.

I had emailed Joe Russo (customer service rep with LRW) and asked him how long it would take for notification that my request was confirmed or not. He told me 48 hrs.

I finally received a call from a booking agent Gloria, on April 23. That 6 DAYS not 48 hrs. And of course the outcome, someone had beat me to the booking.

If you are the type of person who expects an answer to a question in a reasonable amount of time this is not the way to go

Also another hint, LRW states their resorts are first class. Make sure you check Trip Advisor before you try to book one of their resorts not all are first class.

I did not understand how this type of deal works, now I do. I will never purchase this type of deal again.

Reply to: Luxury Resorts Worldwide
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions