We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RSI Timeshare

toronto
reviews: 83
RSI Timeshare

Has anyone had any dealings with RSI Timeshare. Any problems?

We have phoned them twice, left message, No one responds?

80 replies to this topic
Quebec City, Canada
51. Re: RSI Timeshare

Same fuzzy experience in Quebec, Canada where they have tried to sale us package valid for 39 years,,,yes 39 years for as much as 16 000$...No business cards, no marketing documents scary experience where they have tried hard with many discounts and pressure tricks...Their price when down from 16K to 3K....At then end they gave us coupon for 7 days Mexico trip: However, to use it they asked us to pay our flight plus 50$USD per day per person plus 75$ to open the file plus 60$ for down payment! For anyone reading this; be careful!!

toronto
52. Re: RSI Timeshare

My first language is English..........

new york
reviews: 2
53. Re: RSI Timeshare

They got me too for $199. My CC company (Chase) refused to do a chargeback. Very disappointed! They are criminals!

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 17
54. Re: RSI Timeshare

Did you use the $199 vacation package? was it worth it? We just bought it and I feel like I lost that $ I have 30 days left to send in the $75 processing fee.

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 17
55. Re: RSI Timeshare

Did you end up using the vacation? was it worth it?

toronto
56. Re: RSI Timeshare

no

CHIRAQ
57. Re: RSI Timeshare

I had the same experience paid $199 for 7 day vacation and 75 money order later been stalking the mail main and nothing. I have no money to give away .maybe we should get together and file a class action lawsuit or something they need to be punished.

las vegas
reviews: 20
58. Re: RSI Timeshare

OMG.. I just sent the certificate today along with the $75 M/O.

toronto
59. Re: RSI Timeshare

They got you too..... Clever bastards...

CHIRAQ
60. Re: RSI Timeshare

After reading all the post yesterday I began to try to get a hold of RSI and I did get through 702-589-3471 ,702-589-3473, 702-987-8121, 702-479-2687. I did get shuffled around a great deal from one department to the next . finally someone said they would send me my certificate for travel via email I checked my email and yes i got the code to search for vacation the certificate ends in a year and it says i have to book 30 days before travel right now its only showing me stuff for October and November with not much to choose from so I plan to wait a couple months to get better options hopefully ill keep you posted on what happens in a couple months good luck to all

Reply to: RSI Timeshare
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted