We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RSI Timeshare

toronto
reviews: 35
RSI Timeshare

Has anyone had any dealings with RSI Timeshare. Any problems?

We have phoned them twice, left message, No one responds?

72 replies to this topic
toronto
41. Re: RSI Timeshare

Purchase. o.k. They (RSI) got my money, I got nothing. If I purchase something/anything, I would like to see my purchase. There are company's out there, where you can look at what you are buying first, before one Purchases.....

jamestown
reviews: 3
42. Re: RSI Timeshare

from what i read in these reviews about rs, we too have just been ripped off by this company and MAP Solutions which is the company in Myrtle Beach SC that promoted and sold us this service as a license to use the software and service of RSI. I hope that the South Carolina Att. General and their office can straifhten this mess out for the consumer.I will continue topersue this matter with both RSI and MAPSolutions (they sold us the bill of goods badd (

Raleigh, Nc
reviews: 13
43. Re: RSI Timeshare

Anyone going to a travel club presentation and hearing the name "RSI"should be aware that they need to keep their credit cards and checkbooks firmly in their pockets. The company uses local shell travel companies(Map Destinations in Myrtle Beach, SC, for example)to get you to a sales presentation that promises huge savings on every type of travel(with the exception of airline tickets) and in truth delivers nothing you can't get yourself without paying $12,995, 8995, or 6695-usually reduced to $4995, 3995, or a starter package for $2300. You get a contract requiring you to pay $299 to activate and a yearly fee of $199 to use the website that promises nothing regarding significant discounts or savings off of rates that you can get simply by accessing Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, etc. yourself. I have attended hundreds of timeshare and travel club presentations over the years and this fairy tale of huge savings guaranteed for life is the most transparently false I have ever endured. Ask for the contract to read in advance and you'll be getting your gift pronto and ushered out the door. Be sure to cash the check at the local bank branch(it cost us $15, but we were guaranteed our gift money)before you leave the area. Seems also that the company has just changed its name in Myrtle Beach because of complaints to the SC Attorney General's office(was MAPSolutions, now Map Destinations). The office is still located in the Galleria around the corner from the Kroger store in the Restaurant Row area of Myrtle Beach.

Little Rock...
reviews: 9
44. Re: RSI Timeshare

We purchased 1 week anywhere for $199...but the "resorts" aren't appealing once we looked at what is available! Ideas?

Riverside...
45. Re: RSI Timeshare

After reading all these reviews it looks like I got ripped off too. I bought 2 weeks anywhere for $399. I have not sent in the certificates with the $75 processing fee. Does anyone know if I can dispute the charge threw my credit card company?

Las Vegas, Nevada
46. Re: RSI Timeshare

DONT do it .....it is a scam... we went for the presentation at the jockey club and we ended up buying the $199 "deal" where u get 7 nights at any of their resorts . on top of that we had to send $75 money order and wait for an email. when we got the email they give only like two options per state in the most boring, ugliest motels....Im dissapointed we fell for this scam but hopefully nobody else does.

texas
47. Re: RSI Timeshare

My wife and I did a time share presentation at The Jocky Club in July 2013 and purchased this same package for $199.00 signed by Ashley Snow. I was about to send in the $75.00 fee today untill I came accros your post. I Have until August 28th to do so please let me know if this offer is valid, I also googled RSI and found that all the resorts required additional fees to book in addition to the $199.00 we have already paid. Did the Jocky Club take us for a RIDE? the dealhunter

toronto
48. Re: RSI Timeshare

Yes., unfortunately they did.....

toronto
49. Re: RSI Timeshare

Yes you can., I would do it pronto.

Quebec City, Canada
50. Re: RSI Timeshare

Nous avons eu une expérience négative avec RSI mais à Beaupré, près du Mont Ste-Anne, précisément dans le sous sol du restaurent du Club Aventure. Ils ont essayés de nous vendre un abonnement à 16 000$ pour 39 ans, plus 605$ par année...Une follerie mais un danger pour les gens influençables. ATTENTION...Nous allons aviser la GRC et Enquête.

Reply to: RSI Timeshare
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions