We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RSI Timeshare

toronto
reviews: 37
RSI Timeshare

Has anyone had any dealings with RSI Timeshare. Any problems?

We have phoned them twice, left message, No one responds?

72 replies to this topic
1. Re: RSI Timeshare

Anthrax, you sound like you have been contacted by the same people as I have been with Worldwide RCI - which is NOT connected with RCI. If you look at the worldwide RCI.com website, it states that services are provide via RSI - Resort Services International.

What did they offer you? From Worldwide, they wanted us to pay $5,000.00 either upfront with 6 round trip airfare tickets, hotel stay and all inclusive paid for and then for the next 21 years (my timeshare) they would send a check for $1,400.00. Doesn't make sense!!! Came home and google them and found their website was exactly like "the proud american" website - never heard of them.

Interested in what you were offered - and I say the with a smile on my face.

Pat

toronto
2. Re: RSI Timeshare

We were in Las Vegas and we went to a RSI Timeshare presentation. For $199. which we gave them, we could take a week in one of their property's and we are curiours what people's experiance has been with this company. We gave them more money, they were supposed to contacy Us, they never did., we have constantly contacted them, and they have failed to deliver.,or e-mail us, or phone us. Warning to others. Any one else, out there have any feedback???

3. Re: RSI Timeshare

Do you happen to have the name of the guy you spoke to? google his name - we did with the guy we spoke to and his name came up under Sunset Group Scam.

toronto
4. Re: RSI Timeshare

No. I guess they were carefull not to give that information out.

We keep phoning Resort Stay International (RSI) and only get an answering machine. Leave messages to which no-one responds.

5. Re: RSI Timeshare

I wish you luck in your hunt for an answer.

Glad that we did not put up any money for something that seemed too good to be true.

I would contact your state attorney general and see what they suggest.

toronto
6. Re: RSI Timeshare

Seven long distance phone calls., and just an answering machine. Yep, I think we definately got ripped off.

7. Re: RSI Timeshare

Anthrax - don't give up - - keep calling and looking online for leads and contact the state attorney general and the BBB in Las Vegas and also at the resort you stayed at. Maybe someone has another phone number you can call.

Pat

Edmonton, Canada
Destination Expert
for Edmonton, Travel Gadgets and Gear
reviews: 47
8. Re: RSI Timeshare

Had dealings some years ago with a company I signed up for brokerage services that morphed into RSI - Resort Solutions International. Could be same company.

Once they got my money, I never got any further action, other than to be enrolled into their email newsletter program. Never heard back by phone from them for any rentals, even after speaking with them a few times initially before sending the "fee."

chicago, illinois
reviews: 3
9. Re: RSI Timeshare

On April, after declining all timeshare offers, they offered us for one time fee of $199, a week at any resort + 4 days/3 nights at the jockey club in las vegas where i purchased mine.

upon reading over the paprwork, i had to pay another $75 in money order or cashier's check for "processing fee" and mail the certificate with it through certified mail to a PO BOX.

they are supposed to "email me" within 30 days. the money order was just in the mail, so i'll keep you guys posted if i hear anything.

toronto
10. Re: RSI Timeshare

Thanks for the input Kateann0621

Reply to: RSI Timeshare
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted