We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Worldwide Resort Club"

Worldwide Resort Club"

Has anyone head of Worldwide Resort Club'? Website is - worldwiderci.com

Just attended a presentation by them - and was wondering if anyone has heard of them. They offer 2 vacations a year for $399.00 and state that it doesn't use your timeshare weeks - almost more like a vacation club.

Thanks for any info.

39 replies to this topic
Alberta
31. Re: Worldwide Resort Club"

I have been taken by someone (can't remember his name -- but it's in the 403 area code) in a timeshare situation. All I can tell you is -- save your breath -- save your legal fee money -- save your sanity. Don't bother going after them. Yes, you can win technically, but there will be nothing to gain. There will be no money, no assets, no nothing. BTDT -- and oddly, the woman I spoke to at "Worldwide Resort Exchange" (in Florida) even knew of the situation in which we'd been duped (in Banff, Alberta, Canada)!

Makes you go "hmmm", doesn't it?

California
reviews: 14
32. Re: Worldwide Resort Club"

thanks for your replay...it turns out I received a letter from them saying it all was "just an experiment" and they went out of business. I would just like to this out to the world so other old people, like myself, don't get taken by these horrible people. All I can hope is what goes around, comes around, and these horrible people end up in jail or worse. Thanks for the support.

San Diego...
reviews: 1
33. Re: Worldwide Resort Club"

Save your money...IT IS too good to be true. I received a letter from them a year ago saying that they were sending us a check for over $2000. Well, I'm still waiting for it...and a reply to my phone calls and emails.

California
34. Re: Worldwide Resort Club"

I received a letter about a year ago saying they are out of business. So, I am out $5500. Live and learn. I wrote to everyone I could and got no where. It would only work if we could get a class action against them. I have had about four replies only on this site. I am sorry you got took also. They are awful people and hopefully Karma will get them one day. Good luck. And keep my post...maybe we can get more and do a class action. Know any attorneys? I don't.

Toronto, Canada
35. Re: Worldwide Resort Club"

I bought with them and have the timeshare and yes, they do what they said but I have not been able to use mine and am trying to put them on sale. You can sell your shares back then. But it sounds complicated to do., when I bought into it. I have never tried to sell and about to on Kijjiji But I did go to Dearhurst fpr 400.00. I went to London , England for 700.00 fpr the week. I just ran out of money because at that tiome I was married.

If I had to do over, I would have thought twice for sure. I lost money.

Toronto, Canada
36. Re: Worldwide Resort Club"

No wonder they did not send me a bill to renew. I cannot believe they are out of business. I lostr 9000.00 if this is true.

California
37. Re: Worldwide Resort Club"

If it is the same one...I went to a talk at a restaurant and bought an online resort membership. I think it is still in business and you pay an annual fee. I have never used it. They told me I would get a check every year for the amount of maintenance fees I pay, which was approx. $1900 a year. I called and called and called and never got anywhere. I reported them to Kamala Harris in California, Attorney General, who didn't give a flip, the better business bureaus here and in Las Vegas, called a news station in Las Vegas who also didn't care, Consumer Affairs. Then I got the letter saying it was "an experiment" and they are out of business. I am so, so sorry if you are out this money. I have all my documentation and could give you the telephone numbers I have but if they are out of business, I am sure they are no good any longer. I also found that they moved around a lot. They were based in Las Vegas. Let me know if you want any of the info I have. I doubt it will do any good...I tried everything I could think of.

missoula
reviews: 12
38. Re: Worldwide Resort Club"

They are now calling themselves Prestigious software ltd, but discover charge card has them listed as Prestige software inc at the same address. We just golt bilked/scammed in May of this year for$7500 after hours of asking hundreds of questions and getting many "promises'. Signed the contract not noting the fine details as it was nearly 5:00 P.M. on a Friday. And we TRUSTED them. BIG MISTAKE. We did not get access to the "club' for 2 weeks to find out the lies. In the meantime we hd a financial/health crises which we immediately informed them of and asked for our money back. When we did get access to the club-the "promises" were all BLATANT lies. The name that consistenly ties all the multitude of "renamed" companies together is Cristine Arpon.

I do not understand how Nevad akllows this white coolar crie to continue as well as the FTC as well as the IRS. If all of the companies were investigated as one---I am sure there would be many many charges of curruption mounting into the thousands of dollars.

Shame on Nevada, Florida, California, and other states for continuing to allow them to operate.

I would personally like to see them pay millions and be left to hang on the yard arm in a federal prison.

missoula
reviews: 12
39. Re: Worldwide Resort Club"

THey are seemingly doing business as Prestigious Sofware LTd in Las Vegas. Christine/Cristine Arpon is the one consistent name that surfaces with this outfit that does business under multiple names and different tiems. They just recently changed their telephone number but the address is the same. We got duped for $7500 from Prestige Spftware Ltd and Prestige Software Inc, one through a check and the other an immediate charge on our cedit card. So very sorry we Ever paid any attention to the ad that was slipped under our resort unit door while on vacation. Hope that the worst Gods of the worst ever Evil somehow repay all the people involved with this scammng outifit.

Reply to: Worldwide Resort Club"
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted