We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

James Villas

London, United...
reviews: 1
James Villas

Does anyone know anything about James' Villas or have they stayed in one in Europe please?

Thanks Sherrie

33 replies to this topic
Ridgewood, New...
Destination Expert
for Kiawah Island, Charleston
reviews: 75
1. Re: James Villas

Some reviews are available online -

…ciao.co.uk/Reviews/…1

Buckinghamshire, UK
reviews: 12
2. Re: James Villas

Hi - We stayed in Villa Timotea in Lanzarote last year - absolutely brilliant - looking to go to another destination this year!

3. Re: James Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 4:35 pm, February 01, 2012

England
reviews: 14
4. Re: James Villas

Have just seen a posting from some time ago asking about James Villas. We do prefer villa holidays and have used James Villas for some 20 holidays. They are professional and customer orientated from the momemnt you enquire until after you come home. I cannot say that things have not gone wrong, but I can say that James Villas act promptly to help if they do. The reps in resorts /regions seem to be James Villas through and through . We have two more booked in the pipeline. What more can I say.

Cambridge, United...
reviews: 64
5. Re: James Villas

Used James Villas for the first and last time last April in Lanzarote.

Not a good experience. Photos for website very deceiving. Basic and bedwear was pretty disgusting. It was only when I was cold one night that I took another blanket from the wardrobe and noticed it was filthy. Housekeeping was dire. Sun Lounge covers by the swimming pool were so filthy you did not want to sit on them.

The second bedroom was not used as there was only 2 of us. Instead it was used as storage for the rep or cleaner. You wonder what would have happened if there were four in the villa.

Took photos and complained to James Villas on our return who promptly gave a £50 voucher off another holiday. This we returned and asked them to donate it to our charity. They advised they would think about it. We never got a reply back and we shall not be chancing using this company again ever!

reviews: 26
6. Re: James Villas

Just picked up on your problem some months ago. We used James Villas for the first time this year and we got back from Mallorca in July with a tale of two villas. The first villas we stayed in was excellent and the second one was terrible and we refused to stay their. In the end we had to rent another villa and now they are treating our complaint as if it's all our fault! I will never use

Them ever!!

Cambridge, United...
reviews: 64
7. Re: James Villas

Sorry to hear about the problems you had. James Villas is an absolutely joke and they have the nerve to still send me brochures even though I have told them I want nothing more to do with them.

Edinburgh
reviews: 50
8. Re: James Villas

Just had a week at a James Villa at Cala d'Or (just outside). The four bedrooms would take a couple of families easily. The position was excellent with good views over Porto Petro to the front and the hills behind. Loads of living space but the best bit is the immaculate pool outside. Highly recommended.

reviews: 26
9. Re: James Villas

Still think they are the worst agency I ever used when you are in need of help and support whilst abroad.

Loughborough...
10. Re: James Villas

I agree with Chris Z.

They hired a car for us through a very dodgy car hire company in Corfu - Supercars - it broke down and we were charged €340 to fix it. Absolutely no support and we have essentially been told to get stuffed and no refund as our contract was directly with the car company although we paid James Villas for it!!

The villas beds were like stone and photos were very deceptive. Stay well clear unless you want to overpay for something very mediocre

Reply to: James Villas
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions