We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reservation Services International ??

Philadelphia...
reviews: 4
Reservation Services International ??

Has anyone heard of this company? We just had it pitched to us by a company named "Packaged Vacations". I have attempted to find info on the web and it is not there! Suspicious!!

The are supposed to be a large broker for hotels, airfare, cruises, all inclusives, and unused condo type time shares - all on the premise that they buy the "open" unsold vacancies. Prices promised are great... to good to be true... ????

So... has anyone heard about them or used them. Thanks!

9 replies to this topic
Middletown, New York
1. Re: Reservation Services International ??

I also just got pitched - by Good Times Travel - also cannot find info about this firm or RSI - how relaible? Would not deal with a firm that is "invisible"

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
2. Re: Reservation Services International ??

Packaged Vacations is a well known scam.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
3. Re: Reservation Services International ??

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i10700-k4750763…

Statesville, North...
reviews: 14
4. Re: Reservation Services International ??

Well- known scam to those who travel a lot, maybe. For those of us who have just begun to travel, it is now known as a result of the lesson in gullibility we have just suffered. There are legions of people who are not aware of this scam. Everyone should circulate warnings for this deceptive marketing business. I do not know how they can legally apply for a business license, when the product they promise does not exist.

Bewildered and Depressed

Beckley, West...
reviews: 1
5. Re: Reservation Services International ??

went to presentation at "smokey mountain getaways" in Gatlinburg, TN. RSI is a company with many faces, apparently. remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably doesn't work. be wary of all presentations, we have been mislead by all sales people in this spectrum of the 'travel' industry. condos are nice, but you don't have to belong to a 'travel club' to take advantage of them. unless you have unlimited monetary resources, you don't need the 'discounts', after paying the buy-in fee. really, .......

Martinsburg...
6. Re: Reservation Services International ??

RSI is under investigation by the CT State Attorney General and has been linked to several travel scams -- while they deny their culpability, it is only a matter of time before they get hammered

Hollywood, Florida
reviews: 18
7. Re: Reservation Services International ??

Just left the Presentation. I got my PRIZE after 90 min speech. You have to pay on the spot to get the best deal offered. $8,000 for the package and $159 for life a year membership. They dont hide its all there to see.

Nothing is misleading.

Augusta, Georgia
8. Re: Reservation Services International ??

evajulez, are you still happy with this purchase? My in-laws are in Gatlinburg now hearing this sales pitch.

Syracuse, New York
Destination Expert
for Seven Mile Beach, West Bay, Syracuse
reviews: 65
9. Re: Reservation Services International ??

Too many horror stories about this company to get swayed the other way by a few first-time posters.

Reply to: Reservation Services International ??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions