We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

World Premiere Travel Inc (orlando based) - need reveiws !

vancouver
reviews: 6
World Premiere Travel Inc (orlando based) - need reveiws !

Would love to know if anyone has info or is using this pseudo timeshare organization. This company can guarantee your 4 to 5 star 2 weeks per year vacation WITH discount airline search engine (2 for 1 Companion deal) along with a cruise and discount travel fun card as well....or so the salesman says. All for $999 ! No Maintenance fees. A promo deal cuz the "U.S. economy is rough right now".

Thanks for any information!

Alberta, Canada
reviews: 1
1. Re: World Premiere Travel Inc (orlando based) - need reveiws !

I received a call from them a few minutes ago; they identified themselves as an affiliate of RCi. When I called RCI, they said they were not. Buyer beware!

vancouver
2. Re: World Premiere Travel Inc (orlando based) - need reveiws !

I agree. I didn't fall for the schpiel, fast as it was. I did look at the properties that showed up in their inventory and there were NOT Gold Crown properties nor did they have good T.A. reviews. Once again proving my theory, ...you don't fall for "free week Vacation" gimmicks in person OR over the phone!!

Thanks

Canada
reviews: 17
3. Re: World Premiere Travel Inc (orlando based) - need reveiws !

@domi: Where did you find their inventory of properties? My parents, who are seniors, have been approached by them as well, and I'm trying to get a sense of their legitimacy and/or the quality of their accommodations. They must be doing a Canadian blitz right now, because we are located in Alberta and they called yesterday... It does sound way too good to be true, but I want to do my homework before passing judgement.

Alberta, Canada
4. Re: World Premiere Travel Inc (orlando based) - need reveiws !

I checked with Air Canada and they have no companion fare deals with this company. The company has lied about their affiliation with RCI as welll.

vancouver
5. Re: World Premiere Travel Inc (orlando based) - need reveiws !

Amazing Queen - I got their website - while on the phone with them. Then I let him talk and talk while I looked at whatever properties would come up in the "book vacation" section. The agent fast talker said, many more would show once I was a member, but still, I could see 20 different spots in Hawaii , Phoenix, Las Vegas and Mexico. From there....while on the phone....I quickly checked reviews for a few of these properties and they were blah...to gruesome. And LindaCD is right. They just lie....smooth talk....all in an effort to get the bucks. After that, they don't come through with the goods and now you're on the hook for lawyers! Don't buy with THEM!

alberta
6. Re: World Premiere Travel Inc (orlando based) - need reveiws !

j

Toronto, Canada
7. Re: World Premiere Travel Inc (orlando based) - need reveiws !

I too just got a call.....when i told the caller that in no way has he convinced me that he belongs to said company World Premiere Travel and as there is no way of calling back(red flag) or their ability to send information in an email(another red flag) for me to digest at my leisure , than not in a million years would I give money to him or anyone else over the phone ! He then gave me a customer service number to call and his extension which really could be connected to anywhere these days..Still what sounds to good to be true usually is. Too many scams out there these days so one must do their due diligence to check people out.

London, Canada
reviews: 15
8. Re: World Premiere Travel Inc (orlando based) - need reveiws !

My reply might be quite different from what others have said, but I think it is only fair to give positive comments as well.

I just received a phone call from an agent for this company and spent over an hour with him and a manager. While I was talking to them, I tried to Google the web site but only got URLs (none of which were active) for a New Jersey company. The agent explained they are not the New Jersey based company but one which is based in Orlando that, unfortunately, has the same name.

The manager was not a "fast-talking salesman" but very helpful, pleasant and courteous in trying to persuade me to sign up with them. He not only spent time extolling the advantages of membership and how I could save money on flights, accommodations, car rentals, etc. but he also let me try a sample booking by walking me through the members' web site. He persistently expressed the great savings and the ability to transfer membership to my children and he extended the offer for an hour to let my wife and I discuss it. Hopefully she will return soon and we can discuss this.

Considering the job these people have to do, I found them neither discourteous nor overly aggressive and I wish them well.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
reviews: 12
9. Re: World Premiere Travel Inc (orlando based) - need reveiws !

I can only telll you that those of us who live in Florida are very familiar with these telephone "'pros' who "talk nice:" to people so they can get their credit card number and sign them up for these ridiculously foolish offers. And they will tell you any lie you want to hear to close the sale , including discrediting those who criticize them.

Pleas show this post ot your wife when she gets back- so she can talk you out of this. I fear you are about to make foolish decision you will greatly regret.

Jonesboro, Georgia
10. Re: World Premiere Travel Inc (orlando based) - need reveiws !

Please buyer be ware, I received the call today the lady stated they received my number from RCI. Since I was a long time member of RCI and they are offering RCI members this oppotunity. The benefits was extensive and the doubts I had about this offer began to rise. I was then pass to a manager, he too converse with his boss about giving me a deal, instead of the $999.00 deal, they can make me an offer of $799.00 and use my checking account today. Here is the kicker, as I was walked through the web-site I notice a # listed at the bottom of the benefits page to customer service. I have yet reached any one at # listed, leave message still no return call. I called RCI to verify, this company is not an affiliate of theirs. Do your research, before going into any deal over the phone with this agency.

Get answers to your questions