We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tranquility Travel Vacations???

Colorado Springs...
reviews: 1
Tranquility Travel Vacations???

Anybody join this group? Went to "the seminar" and wife got excited enough to get me to agree to buy-in. Not too bad because it was evidently a "resell". This was just a couple of days ago and haven't had time yet to try it out. Are these things worth the out-lay? Way less expensive than Timeshare purchases it seems, but I do expect some hidden costs coming my way when we go to use it... Anybody familiar with this organization?

They do have a website, but liimited info until you get the userID and password (you get those after your check and/or credit card clears).... Sounds good, buy papppy always told me, "too good to be true is usally the real truth"

Chico, CA
reviews: 5
81. Re: Tranquility Travel Vacations???

Truth T,

Did you ever get your money refunded? We canceled within the three day period also, but have not received our money even though they said it was in the mail. Any hope for us?

Kirkland, Washington
82. Re: Tranquility Travel Vacations???

Judi A, After a significant run around we did eventually get our money back. Call, continue to call, and don't stop until you get your money back. I really believe the only reason we finally received our refund was because we called every phone number we could find continuously to complain until the check arrived.

Mohnton...
reviews: 6
83. Re: Tranquility Travel Vacations???

Been a member for two years.The only thing worth using is the condos.They are very bad customer service.Make sure you stay on top of your travel plans. The condo's are amazing. Just stayed in Gatlinburg, TN for spring break for $289.00. Wonderful resort and time. They do get about $100. off cruises. International flights about 15%. Be very careful with them.

Mercer Island...
84. Re: Tranquility Travel Vacations???

Was anyone able to get a refund on the "membership" package?

Mohnton...
reviews: 6
85. Re: Tranquility Travel Vacations???

we purchased this two years ago, cnodos are great , vacation paks, cruise, airlines are cheaper on expedia, but condos are good. Got a week in Nashville TN at spring brak for $283.00 for 6 people.

I paid $6000.00 for 2x condos a year. I am sad I didn't to lower price after reading your blog. Having trouble getting on their web right now, really pissed.

86. Re: Tranquility Travel Vacations???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may repost if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 7:33 pm, May 17, 2013
87. Re: Tranquility Travel Vacations???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 am, April 05, 2014