We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
"Happen to just stumble across this while in the area. Heard the food was good, so we gave it a try. Everything about this place is worth sharing. There was something for everyone and everyone was pleased ! We were full and still had to have dessert ! The food was home made, and the portions were ver..."y filling ! Its not a large restaurant, we actually missed it at first. It was a fun decor inside. Loved the wood carved bears ! The staff was very friendly. The place was very clean. Was sorry to see they were closed when we were just up that way. Would make another trip just to stop in and have dinner !!!! Tops in my book hands down !!!!!
" More >
"Twice now I have ate at the Lemon Wolf Café and twice I have loved, LOVED their hot beef. Today we had the hot beef and the hot turkey (I know totally branching out) and it was a great experience.
1. Lemon water without asking.
2. Fresh, area centric menu
3. Friendly and thoughtful sta..."ff
5. Brought our puppies water without asking
6. Gave our puppies bacon and told us they are always welcome (We were on the patio)
7. The food was fantastic! Fresh bread, smashed potatoes and turkey and beef made in house--that's right, no turkey or beef roll that's sliced in the back, this is the real deal!
This is exactly the kind of experience I would hope to have up north. Thank you Lemon Wolf Café we will be back.
" More >