We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
"- Smaller hotel with pool, bar, spa
- I recommend for individuals, couples and families with children
- Beach - beach service - regular exchange of towels, etc.; the beach bar
- Possibility to use the children playground
- Weddings arranging
- Equipment simple, but comfortable and quite clean
- Atte..."ntive and friendly staff
- Evenings underway music, dance and animation programs on the dance floor by the pool and bar
- Food + / - I evaluate 3-4 (selection, but not too much variation), I would appreciate a greater variety of fishes and seafood
- Spa - focusing in particular on massage therapy - a very pleasant environment and massages are great
" More >
"We stayed here for 7 nights. Hotel is located right on a very nice Beach and most rooms comes with a sea view, if you travel without children, then ask for a room close to the sea, they seem to be a bit more quite. We stayed on All Inclusive, but if your are on an BB solution your options for dinner..." in and around the Hotel are very limited. All in all a great Hotel, only neck side is that there is NOT enough sunbeds, so if you sleep later than until 7 o'clock in the morning, your sunbed will. on the sand. Food in the Restaurant is a bit rich and options are a bit few, so lunch and dinner looks after a few days a lot alike.
" More >
"Amazing evening last week at Prime. It is located in the One & Only resort, St Geran, Belle Mare. We booked a table in advance but this time of year it is not very busy in Mauritius as it is coming into their winter.
Walking along the path to the restaurant, streams and fountains with ducks and gol..."dfish are what you first see before you get there. The decor is modern, the ceiling has 5 levels with soft lighting under each level. The end wall is a red-orange hue, again use of lighting sets the ambience here with lights under small shelves here n' there.
The waiter opened the door to greet us, by name (impressed) and asked whether we'd like an aperitif at the bar or to go straight to our table. As we were all hungry, kids too, we opted to go to the table. We were given moist face cloths and 2 foot stools were then placed at our sides - so we could put our phones, glasses, handbag on them - nice touch.
The menu was impressive, a large one paged menu on hardback. Nice variety of meat, f...
" More >
TripAdvisor™ provides unbiased reviews, articles, recommendations and opinions on Belle Mare restaurants.
Reviews and advice on hotels, resorts, flights, vacation rentals, travel packages, and lots more!