We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
"Once inside we went online (free wifi) and found the surprising tripadvisor reports. We could not relate to them at all. Sure they did not have things right but it certainly does not deserve a bad score.
- decor & ambiance was great
- prices ARE good (pizzas start at 5.50 euros + 2.5..."0, this is still really cheap)
- good cocktails at 8 euros (cheap)
- prompt service
- pizzas were good (we didn't try anything else)
- nice toilets (apparently)
- attentive service
- free wifi (good for checking TA)
- wine was really expensive (nothing less than 30 euros)
- protocol seems wrong, had to ask for wine list
- no breadsticks & water provided
Overall we would go back again, that's the real reflection on a visit.
" More >
"We have eaten plenty of pizza on our Italy travels but this was by far the best. I also ate the biggest and best sirloin I have ever eaten (1.3 lbs) and very thick - cooked to perfection. The house wine was also enjoyable, so you'll want to order a carafe. My wife also enjoyed the lasagne. The pr..."ice and smiling service made it a memorable dinner and I can imagine it would be popular with the locals. If staying in area again, I would definitely revisit.
" More >
"We recently traveled to Bellagio and stayed in the area surrounding Bellavista. We ended up eating three meals here. Delicious pizza and a great view of Bellagio and Lake Como. The best part was the very friendly waitress (did not get her name, but I think she must be owner as well). She was always ..."smiling and accommodating. Everyone else in the restaurant was a local which was a nice departure from the city center.
" More >
TripAdvisor™ provides unbiased reviews, articles, recommendations and opinions on Bellagio restaurants.
Reviews and advice on hotels, resorts, flights, vacation rentals, travel packages, and lots more!