We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly. We support the following browsers:
"Here are the good points and pluses of Chez Fanny:
1) It is quiet. You do not have the fumes of cars and trucks like the myriad of other cafes on the ring road of St. Remy-de-Provence.
2) The decor is chic Mediterranean. Nice chairs, tables and decor. A lot of decorating work and expense we..."nt into the furnishings.
3) The service is good, but can be a just a bit slow. However, the wait staff is very pleasant and courteous, unlike some of the other eating establishments in town.
3) The little touches are there. The olives for the amuse-bouche were really good.
4) The frites are amazing. They are perhaps the best that I have had in Provence. Crispy on the outside and wonderful potato on the inside.
5) An interesting textural thing in the salad -- deep fried onions. They add a nice taste and crunch.
6) The portions are generous. The chunks of pineapple in the Salad Indienne were big.
7) The salad and vegetables are fresh.
8) The little touches are eviden...
" More >
"Looking for something a bit different we discovered La Medina located off the street. We were warmly greeted and the service continued to be attentive and friendly. I had the chicken tagine and my husband had the lamb tagine. Both were tender and flavorful. A side dish of couscous and freshly baked ..."pita-like bread sopped up some of the yummy sauces and we cleaned our plates. Mint sweet tea was the perfect ending. Prices are a bit high, I would have liked to order a salad but salads were the same price as the entrees. Otherwise, I recommend La Medina.
" More >
"We ate here two nights in a row. The first night we had the 18 euro two course special, excellent food, and they treated us like royalty. An asparagus soup " mise en bouche" taste addedin and sorbet to finish. The second night we went more a la carte, excellent duck breast, and again wonderful frien..."dly service, My husband had the fish stew the second night which was so-so. Dessert was lovely and we had complimentary cookies and sorbet the second night .The artifacts at the back of the restaurant must be seen, so if you are at the front , be sure and visit the washrooms.
" More >
TripAdvisor™ provides unbiased reviews, articles, recommendations and opinions on Saint-Remy-de-Provence restaurants.
Reviews and advice on hotels, resorts, flights, vacation rentals, travel packages, and lots more!