This was awesome. Food was unbelievable and service was impecable. Will be going back. They made fajitas (not on the menu) for the kids.
Came on this restaurant by accident and was highly delighted with a different menu, diferent mexican tastes. Ambience excellent, service excellent. On my next trip to Madrid one of my "must does".
Been here a couple of times now, and the restaurant was consitently good. Lovely atmosphere and nice and central, the menu had little in common with Mexican restaurants I had previously visited and definitely worth a try.
My favourite Mexican in town until very recently. The last meal we had was so disappointing that I crushed I have ordered the same dishes here since we first started going, as they used to be so good that I just couldn't part with them. The last time everything was so salty and over-cooked. My mother asked me why the... More
This is "typical" Mexican food for the 2% of Mexicans who control the other 98% of the population, and I prefer the food of the people. In the typical tradition of nouvelle cuisine, the taste is good, but the portions are miniscule and overpriced (of course). If you are not very hungry, have lots of money and want to pass... More
Excellent Mexican food!
We ate at this restaurant on October 25th 2007 ( a Friday evening). We had no reservations but were seated in a small room below the main dinning room. They allow smoking in the basement. The restaurant was very attractive with a somewhat crazy design and very unusual wall decor. Nevertheless, we ordered appetizers, entree, salad, dessert, and a bottle... More
If you own or manage Entre Suspiro y Suspiro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.Manage your listing