This small boutique hotel is off the beaten path but worth the drive. Fun, narrow roads lead you to a little piece of paradise. Thoughtfully designed common spaces include a small pool, library, meditation room, a lovely restaurant... My husband and I ate dinner both nights at the restaurant and were delighted with the food and service. Breakfast consisted of... More
- Also Known As:
- Quinta De San Amaro Meano
- Hotel Quinta De San Amaro Spain/Meano
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quinta San Amaro is opening its doors as a small delightful hotel and restaurant with the sole purpose of providing the very best quality and service to its guests. Open all year round, we have taken great care to consider every detail for you to make your stay most enjoyable. The hotel overlooks the extraordinary vineyards of Salnes, where the best Albarino wine is produced! We look forward to welcoming you as our guest! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Quinta de San Amaro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.