We were greeted by Mauricio and Camila who manage the hotel and immediately fell in love with it. Every little detail has been done with impeccable taste. The hotel was by Fernando the owner who we met along with his wife Esther. They are lovely people and were happy to spend their time giving us tips on our further travels.... More
- Also Known As:
- Posada Arenas De Jose Ignacio Hotel
- Posada Arenas De Jose Ignacio Hotel Jose Ignacio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The PosadaLocated 150 meters away from virgin beaches, a few steps away from the best restaurants of the area, and in a very attractive natural environment, Posada Arenas de José Ignacio is conceived with an intimate profile which privileges your relax.Only 2 kilometres away from Playa Mansa and Playa Brava of José Ignacio which counts with cultural and gastronomic proposals of premium quality.Suroundings5 kilometres from Laguna Garzón, declared world heritage and an ideal environment to practice all kind of water sports.Twelve comfortable rooms, lobby with wi-fi and drink bar, two comfortable terraces and a large gallery with hammocks facing the pool will let you enjoy this singular space with plenty of calm and nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Posada Arenas de Jose Ignacio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.