My husband and I very recently home from a trip to Mauritius and Reunion Island. We spent 3 days in Reunion at Blue Margouillat and without doubt, it is a stay we will never forget. The food exquisite, the service, second to none, the view outstanding, comfort of the beds so welcome, and the facilities really good. Whilst our bedroom... More
- Also Known As:
- Blue Margouillat Saint Leu
- Blue Margouillat Seaview Hotel Reunion Island/Saint-Leu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is a cosy and peaceful Creole mansion, over the Indian Ocean’s immensity and under its refreshing “Alizés”, entirely organised for rest, serenity and pleasure of the five senses.It is also a modern art gallery, presenting abstract painting, sculptures and potteries from local and European artists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Splendia, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Blue Margouillat Seaview Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.