We checked in on 20/10/13 and had booked a Superior Room. We were upgraded to a suite, Rm 10, as there it was the end of the season and only one other room occupied in the hotel. The room was dated and poorly furnished and would struggle to be 3 star. We had booked dinner in the restaurant, and would... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Vieux Castillon Hotel Castillon-Du-Gard
- Le Vieux Castillon Du Gard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place as magical as the swimming-pool suspended between the sky and the sun-drenched land. Located on a charming paved side-street at the peak of a magnificent Provencal village, the Vieux Castillon boasts beautiful renaissance architecture and a spectacular swimming-pool suspended between sky and prairie. From the terrace, enjoy a panoramic view of the vineyards and savour cuisine which tastes of the sun, bathed in local olive oil, scented with the myriad fragances of the land and accompanied by a great selection of regional vintage wines. In this house, all the ingredients for an exceptional moment in a magical setting come together. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Vieux Castillon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.