I first visited Plub Pla resort when it first opened 4 years ago and asked if we could simply have some lunch at the restaurant and was told "yes but you cant swim in the pool" . OK fine but I did not wish to use the pool so not sure why they were so protective of it! The service... More
- Also Known As:
- Plubpla Koh Mak Retreat Hotel Koh Mak
- Plubpla Koh Mak Retreat Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the most beautiful resort on Koh Mak, even by the other resort owners on the island. All beach, sea view Villas on a serene private beach. Amazing endless swimming pool with jacuzzi seat and always enough sun chairs and tables in the restaurant. The Koh Mak Retreat is truly a place where you can get away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Plubpla Koh Mak Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.