Other reviewers were very positive tribute on Plub Pla. I certainly agree with them. Fine bungalows, nice swimming pool, beautiful surroundings. The staff is very helpful. However, I would choose another location for subsequent stays. Indeed, there are other beaches like Ao Kao, where the opportunities for hiking, swimming, kayaking are greater. And even more restaurants in the area can... More
- Also Known As:
- Plubpla Koh Mak Retreat Hotel
- Plubpla Koh Mak Retreat Hotel Koh Mak
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the most beautiful resort on Koh Mak, even by the other resort owners on the island. All beach, sea view Villas on a serene private beach. Amazing endless swimming pool with jacuzzi seat and always enough sun chairs and tables in the restaurant. The Koh Mak Retreat is truly a place where you can get away from it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Plubpla Koh Mak Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.