Stayed for two nights during a tour. The accomodation is in Chalet style accomodations set along the hillside above Santa Elena. We stayed in the block furthest form the reception / restaurant, well up a steep hill. it was quite a strenuous climb to our room, though fortunately they do run a courtesy tax service for those who do not... More
- Also Known As:
- Heliconia Hotel Monteverde
- Heliconia Hotel Costa Rica/Monteverde
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Heliconia was designed to offer home-style comfort in the warmth of all wood construction, assuring guests an unforgettable experience. The hotel offers visitors an enchanting space surrounded by vibrant gardens and lush local plants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Heliconia Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.