Stayed 2 nights recently - 1st night on my own as husband in hospital. Room was clean, bed comfortable, not too noisy as on back corner facing Stranger Street. Did not need to use air-con so can't comment on that. However, chairs were awful. My husband discharged from hospital but had to stay nearby to hospital for another night. Asked... More
- Also Known As:
- Parkville Place Apartments Melbourne
- Parkville Place Apartments Greater Melbourne/Brunswick, Australia
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serviced Apartments offering self contained one and two bedroom apartments catering for up to 6 people. All apartments containing kitchenettes with 4 burner stove top and cooking / eating utensils, microwave, fridge, dining area, TV, DVD, bathroom, iron and lock up safe. Our facilities are recently renovated, clean and smoke free. Free Wi-Fi access to all guests as well as free parking. We offer a safe, friendly environment for business people and holiday makers alike. We are located on the city fringe in the near the vibrant Sydney Road area. Easy access into the CBD with tram stops close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Parkville Place Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.