Very beautiful located on Top of a Hill by the shore of a Bodden (Kind of a bay that is Only connected to the baltic through a narrow access). Very nice outlook and nice landscape to walk in front of the door. Nice and calm atmosphere in the Hotel, good food. Having breakfast and feeling like a count. Nice charming... More
- Also Known As:
- Schlosshotel Hotel Ralswiek
- Ralswiek Schlosshotel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Hotel Ralswiek was built in 1893 for Hugo Sholto Count of Douglas.Before it opened as a first-class hotel in 2002, the building was completely restored. Today it accommodates 62 rooms and 3 suites, an elegant restaurant and terrace with stunning views over the bay "Grosser Jasmunder Bodden" and an open-air stage where the famous Stoertebeker festival is held every year.Moreover there are an indoor swimming pool (10 x 7 m), two saunas and a large spa area where guests can get pampered with various beauty and wellness treatments.The hotel is a popular wedding location with over 100 wedding ceremonies held each year as well as a romantic honeymoon destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Schlosshotel Ralswiek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.