The Schlosshotel Ralswiek is a beautiful castle in a very remote location. It is impossible to get there without a car. I don't agree with some TA reviews as I could get by speaking English with all the people working in the hotel. We had breakfast and dinner in the hotel and the restaurant was nicely decorated and quiet for... More
- Also Known As:
- Schlosshotel Hotel Ralswiek
- Ralswiek Schlosshotel Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Castle Hotel Ralswiek was built in 1893 for Hugo Sholto Count of Douglas.Before it opened as a first-class hotel in 2002, the building was completely restored. Today it accommodates 62 rooms and 3 suites, an elegant restaurant and terrace with stunning views over the bay "Grosser Jasmunder Bodden" and an open-air stage where the famous Stoertebeker festival is held every year.Moreover there are an indoor swimming pool (10 x 7 m), two saunas and a large spa area where guests can get pampered with various beauty and wellness treatments.The hotel is a popular wedding location with over 100 wedding ceremonies held each year as well as a romantic honeymoon destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Schlosshotel Ralswiek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.