We were attending a wedding in the area and this is the best it gets in Chincha Alta. The hotel rooms were all on ground floor surrounding the pool and restaurant area. It is located right in town and it can be noisy because of it being right on the Panamerican highway. The grounds and pool area were much nicer... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Chincha Sausal Hotel Chincha Alta
- Casa Andina Classic - Chincha Sausal Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located along Peru’s southern coast and only minutes from the heart of Chincha, the hotel features a full complement of well-equipped facilities and options for business travelers and corporate presentations, meetings and get-togethers.Within easy reach of all the desert coast’s stellar attractions, including Paracas Bay, the Ballestas Islands, desert sands, and even the Nasca Lines this midsize hotel is comfortable and low-key, ideal for business as well as leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Chincha Sausal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.