We stayed at this hotel one night on a tour, just as somewhere to stop between Lima and the Ballestas Islands near Pisco. The hotel was a very nice surprise as the general area had little to offer and the Pan-American highway on your doorstep is noisy and dangerous to cross. The food was good and the pisco sours excellent.... More
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Chincha Sausal Hotel Chincha Alta
- Casa Andina Classic - Chincha Sausal Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located along Peru’s southern coast and only minutes from the heart of Chincha, the hotel features a full complement of well-equipped facilities and options for business travelers and corporate presentations, meetings and get-togethers.Within easy reach of all the desert coast’s stellar attractions, including Paracas Bay, the Ballestas Islands, desert sands, and even the Nasca Lines this midsize hotel is comfortable and low-key, ideal for business as well as leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Chincha Sausal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.