It was not my first time staying here, but this is my first review. They have always been very consistent in service. The facilities have been renovated once Casa Andina took over. Staff is always very friendly and willing to accommodate to your needs. Food variety is good. Rooms are spacious and very clean. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Classic - Chincha Sausal Hotel Chincha Alta
- Casa Andina Classic - Chincha Sausal Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located along Peru’s southern coast and only minutes from the heart of Chincha, the hotel features a full complement of well-equipped facilities and options for business travelers and corporate presentations, meetings and get-togethers.Within easy reach of all the desert coast’s stellar attractions, including Paracas Bay, the Ballestas Islands, desert sands, and even the Nasca Lines this midsize hotel is comfortable and low-key, ideal for business as well as leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your Casa Andina Classic - Chincha Sausal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.