We were very disappointed with this hotel, it was more like a back packers place. This was booked through Kuoni and we expected better. It wasn;t very clean, the rooms were very dark. No TV. No pictures on the walls. IN the room was an old wooden table, an old wooden wardrobe and an old set of drawers. The bed... More
- Also Known As:
- The Park Travellers Hotel National Park Village
- The Park Travellers Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since opening in 2006, The Park has transformed itself into a lodge designed with travellers, adventurers and families in mind. It is the newest accommodation provider in National Park, and facilities include a fantastic Spiral Railway themed bar, restaurant, self catering kitchen, guest TV lounge, dining area, large open fireplaces, spa pools, wireless internet and much more. Conference, school group and wedding facilities are also available on-site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, HostelBookers, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Park Hotel Ruapehu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.