I had a great time at the Surf Lodge. It is especially perfect if you need a break from travelling and a bit of luxury. The rooms are really tastefully decorated and the pool is an added bonus. It has that warm homely feeling and the hosts are really friendly and welcoming. I definitely recommend eating dinner there - it... More
- Also Known As:
- Naturalsurflodge Punta De Lobos Hotel
- Naturalsurflodge Punta De Lobos Hotel Pichilemu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naturalsurflodge is located in one of the top surfing destinations in South America, Punta de Lobos (Pichilemu, Chile). Perched on a hillside overlooking the Pacific Ocean, our Lodge has 3 spacious private rooms and 2 shared rooms, all with private bathrooms.Our concept involves tourism with a minimum impact on the environment. For this reason, our lodge has solar-heaters for hot water, energy saver lights in every room, and recycling of organic waste. Among the activities that you can do: surf in 3 world class surf spots (Punta de Lobos, Infiernillo, la Puntilla) only minutes away (by bicycle) from our lodge (bicycles are available without charge for our guests), surf and kite surf classes, surf tours to nearby spots, wine testing tours to Colchagua valley, surfboard rentals and Spanish classes.Pichilemu receives good waves year round, but between March and September sometimes received huge swells and the waves can hold up over 20 feets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Natural Surf Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.