And I'm an American (and former resident of Canberra). I have studied Gallipoli on and off for several years but wanted to see the terrain. Luckily the guy who used to set up all the Dawn Services for the Australian Government and lived in Istanbul recommended this hotel to me. I contacted Eric and he was extremely helpful in advance... More
- Also Known As:
- The Gallipoli Houses Hotel Eceabat
- The Gallipoli Houses Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gallipoli houses is a small authentic hotel, tucked away in the heart of the Gallipoli National Park. This privileged location makes it an ideal base to explore the Gallipoli battlefields. The rooms have been designed with modesty yet are fitted-out with everything necessary for a comfortable stay. Every room features a walk-in shower, coffee & tea making facilities and air conditioning. Wireless internet covers the foyer, dining area and most of the guest-rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Gallipoli Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.