Perched above the charming village of Sirince, the Terrace Houses are an excellent choice when visiting Ephesus. Omer and Charlotte are welcoming and knowledgeable hosts – the best kind. They shared the history of their town with us over Charlotte’s delicious chocolate cake and elder flower cordial upon arrival, a very nice touch. Rooms/Apartments are set in 19th century stone... More
- Also Known As:
- Terras Evler - Terrace Houses Sirince Hotel
- Terras Evler - Terrace Houses Sirince Hotel Sirince
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are letting three fully furnished houses in Sirince village, 15 minutes to the ancient city of Ephesus. We are open all year round. Houses are comfortably decorated with original pieces from all over Turkey, and have all kitchen facilities. Hot water by solar system and electricity. Fire places are also blowing hot air in to the rooms. Clima is in all houses. Sirince is famous with its vine, olive oils and peaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Terras Evler - Terrace Houses Sirince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.