We stayed in the honeymoon villa and had an excellent view of the Agios Prokopios. The hotel staff was very accommodating and we took most of our meals by the pool where the food prepared in the kitchen adjacent was served. The walk to the beach took about 15 minutes and was pleasant. Overall the hotel was very nice and... More
- Also Known As:
- Kavos Hotel Agios Prokopios
- Naxos Hotel Kavos Agios Prokopios
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kavos Naxos is a harmonious group of traditional Cycladic-style villas, apartments and studio suites set in mature Mediterranean gardens, with great sea views to the surrounding islands and nearby beach of Agios Prokopios. It offers the kind of tranquility and relaxation which is becoming increasingly difficult to find. High standards, plus friendly and efficient service from a caring team of staff ensure you have a satisfying stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Naxos Hotel Kavos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.