This hotel is well-located and reasonably priced; however, the first room we were given had dirty sheets and there was a large gecko in the room. We requested a new room and the friendly hotel staff obliged. The wifi didn't work in either of our rooms and the signal strength was poor at the lobby as well - this may... More
- Also Known As:
- Sefapane Lodge And Safaris Hotel Phalaborwa
- Sefapane Lodge And Safaris Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At only 1km from the Kruger Park, Sefapane is a green oasis with large indigenous trees and beautiful tropical gardens, offering thatched rondavels and luxurious self catering Safari houses, an excellent a la carte restaurant and swimming pool with sunken bar. Full day, evening, walking and river safari are organised by the lodge either in the Kruger Park or their Private Game Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sefapane Lodge and Safaris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.