We stayed in the Tree House Hideaway in April 2014 and had a fantastic experience! Sleeping in a Treehouse had been an old dream, and the Treehouse met all expectations and some more. The noises of the jungle was the best wake-up call ever before we went out to see the tigers. Our hosts took excellent care of us, and... More
- Also Known As:
- Tree House Hideaway Hotel
- Tree House Hideaway Hotel Bandhavgarh National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 5 exclusive Tree houses are spread in a dense jungle of 21 acres merging into the jungles of finest tiger reserves of the world. The tree houses are self contained and perfect getaway for a couple that is fanatical about privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and MakeMyTrip so you can book your Tree House Hideaway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.