We stayed el puerto marina in 2 nights, with my family and friends. I love the fresh air in the location but it's far in the supermarket, grocery store. Very quiet place. The water in the shower is not good. From Manila it takes four hours. The staff were nice. There is a lots of room but only one swimming... More
- Also Known As:
- El Puerto Marina Beach Hotel Lingayen
- El Puerto Marina Beach Resort And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A charming beach resort so quiet,with clean and comfortable rooms, nice and friendly staff, good local and fresh sea foods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your El Puerto Marina Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.