Koh Yao Yai Village is one the best places I have visited in my life. The atmosphere and energy in the resort is like home. All the personal was very pleasant and friendly. I loved the theme of the resort, gives a feeling of being in the village and away from big rush cities. We stayed in a huge bungalow,... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Koh Yao Yai Island is a yet-to-be-discovered tropical haven utterly untouched, offering guests a rare opportunity to step back in time and join in traditional Thai island life. Far removed from the hustle and bustle of holiday destinations such as Krabi and Phuket, Koh Yao is a charming area of outstanding natural beauty consisting of a cluster of small islands nearby Phuket in scenic Phang Nga Bay. Ko Yao Yai Village is perfectly situated in a sheltered spot offering accessibility all year round with the resort carefully created to echo rural island life whilst ensuring guests are comfortable and well-taken care of with plenty of luxuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, Olotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Koh Yao Yai Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koh Yao Yai Village Hotel Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Yao Yai Village Hotel