Just arrived back after a 02 night stay in Sea View Villa. We arrived in the sunshine day after 30 minutes from speed boat so didn't really experience the surroundings when we first got there. We were greeted by getting in a resort signature local car. At check in Kh.Akapol and friendly staff surprised me with HBD sign and a... More
- Also Known As:
- Koh Yao Yai Village Hotel Koh Yao Yai
- Koh Yao Yai Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Koh Yao Yai Island is a yet-to-be-discovered tropical haven utterly untouched, offering guests a rare opportunity to step back in time and join in traditional Thai island life. Far removed from the hustle and bustle of holiday destinations such as Krabi and Phuket, Koh Yao is a charming area of outstanding natural beauty consisting of a cluster of small islands nearby Phuket in scenic Phang Nga Bay. Ko Yao Yai Village is perfectly situated in a sheltered spot offering accessibility all year round with the resort carefully created to echo rural island life whilst ensuring guests are comfortable and well-taken care of with plenty of luxuries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Koh Yao Yai Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.