I brought a large group to this terrific hotel as part of Spyns 2013 Tour de France trip. Shoppers should avoid this hotel because it's in the smallest village in Provence, but our cyclists loved the location just north of Mont Ventoux and several Tour de France stages. As in any hotel, the rooms vary in size and amenities so... More
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Rochegude Hotel Rochegude
- Chateau De Rochegude Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateau de Rochegude, located in the heart of the Provencal Drome region, majestically overlooks the Cotes du Rhone vineyards. The cellars of the chateau boast some of the best Cotes du Rhone and are a starting point for wine tastings in the surrounding vineyards. Other activities include a visit to the Ardeche Caves or to the Roman remains such as those in Vaison-la-Romaine, the Pont du Gard, the antique theater in Orange… There is so much to discover in this region! On your return to the chateau enjoy a plate of warm, crunchy truffles, steamed in butter, accompanied by eggs and slices of toast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Escapio and Otel so you can book your Chateau de Rochegude reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.