I stayed in this Hotel for my Business trip to Geneve, because it's just located at the border near the CERN. Although the location and the price could be an argument, but I would recommend to pay a little bit more and stay rather in another Hotel in Geneva. It was a Sunday night and the restaurants was closed, and... More
- Also Known As:
- Balladins Saint-Genis-Pouilly
- Saint-Genis-Pouilly Balladins
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the foot of the mountains of the Jura, our Balladins Hotel is only 20 min away from the centre of Genève. Come and enjoy the comfort of our 44 bedrooms as well as the charm of our hotel.You will relax and feel welcome in our lounge and enjoy our restaurant with an 'all you can eat' buffet. The restaurant is closed on Saturday and Sunday. We also have a seminar room which can welcome up to 30 people.Located in the South-East of France, between Paris and the French Riviera/Côte d'Azur, Rhône-Alpes is the region of diversity. Gastronomy is one of the most famous characteristic of the region thanks to the local productions : wines such as Beaujolais and Côtes-du-Rhône, local cheeses, typical dishes, Bresse chicken, etc... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Balladins Geneve/Saint-Genis-Pouilly Confort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.