Travelling as a party of 8 (6 adults and 2 Children) we have just returned from a fantastic week away skiing in Les Eucherts staying at Les Balcons de la Rosiere. We found the accommodation excellent, twin bedded rooms all with en suite facilities a bit on the basic side but perfectly adequate for a week (having your own bathroom... More
- Also Known As:
- Les Balcons De La Rosiere Hotel La Rosiere
- Les Balcons De La Rosiere Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a relaxed stay right on the resort, enjoy the subtle mix of traditionnal charm and modern comfort of this 8-chalet apartment complex. These spacious apartments can welcome up to 17 guests. The unique view on the Tarentaise valley is exceptional, along with a great sunshine exposure. Free and direct access to the Eucherts center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Les Balcons de la Rosiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.