Stayed one night in this working winery and real château on the east side of Castelnau-de-Médoc. It was the most luxurious lodging we had in the Bordeaux area. This location works very well if you are visiting the Left Bank commune wineries - close to Margaux, St.-Julien, Pauillac, and St.-Estèphe. Château Meyre is close to a decent-sized town (Castelnau-de-Médoc) with... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Clos De Meyre - Chateau Meyre Hotel
- Le Clos De Meyre - Chateau Meyre Hotel Avensan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closed December to February ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Le Clos de Meyre - Chateau Meyre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.